谢谢分享的Soymilk pudding with palm sugar syrup & minced ginger Nasi Lemak Lover。今晚作为我们的饭后甜点。
Soymilk pudding with palm sugar syrup & minced ginger
(Recipe source: Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover, adapted basic recipe from My Kitchen Snippets)
*make 6 ramekins
2tsp gelatin powder
2 and ½ cup soymilk
Palm sugar syrup (syrup gula Melaka)
1. Mix the gelatin and water together and set it aside to bloom.
2. Put the soymilk and sugar in a saucepan, cook over low medium heat until bubbles form around the edges of the saucepan.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the gelatin. Stir until the gelatin dissolved.
4. Pour the mixture into ramekins or cups and refrigerate until set.
5. Enjoy with palm sugar syrup and grated ginger.
Tips from Nasi Lemak Lover: You may replaced palm sugar syrup with brown sugar syrup, but palm sugar syrup give you a nice coconut aroma.