200g cream cheese
6 tbsps sweetened condensed milk
30 egg yolks
100g Hong Kong flour or superfine flour
150g cream crackers biscuits (milled)
100g dehydrated coconut powder (packet form)
7 egg whites
½ tsp cream of tatar
180g caster sugar
100g blueberries filling
Few drops of purple colouring
1. Beat ingredient (A) till fluffy. Add in ingredient (B) and beat till well combined.
2. Fold in ingredient (C), a little at a time to form a batter.
3. In a clean mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar of ingredient (D). Add sugar a little at a time and beat till soft peaks form. Fold in no.2 to form a batter.
4. Divide the batter into two portions.
a) One portion uncoloured.
b) Add ingredient (E) to another portion.
5. Grease and line an 8” square cake tin. Grill every layer for 5 minutes in a preheated oven at 170°c.